Cricket Green Conservation Area is 50 this year. We have lots of plans to celebrate, and we’ll reveal more over time
- Learn about plans to refresh the Cricket Green Charter – and come to an event on Monday 8th April at 7pm at the Vestry Hall to have your say
- Come to Community on the Green on the evening of 18th July to help us celebrate our 50th birthday in style – watch this space for announcements
- Look out for the programme for our special Mitcham Heritage Day all day on Saturday 14th September – bigger and better than last year’s.
Become a member today and help support our work
- Read our Spring 2019 Bulletin
- 18 Commonside West upward extension would damage design of contemporary flats
- White Hart development plans fall short
- Cricket Green – the next 50 years – get involved!
- New History Nugget January 2018 Robinson Crusoe
- Open spaces matter – our response to Merton Council Open Space Study
- Planning for the future – Merton’s Local Plan
- Will the Sutton Link come to Mitcham?
- White Hart restoration plans blighted by intrusive flats
- The future of Benedict Wharf
- Wandle House plans
- Memorial stone at Lower Green West war memorial
- Back garden development off Russell Road
- Cricket Green Conservation Area – 4th in Civic Voice poll to find England’s Favourite Conservation Area
- Mitcham Cricket Green Conservation Area in the running to be England’s favourite
- La Sporta demolition plan
- New History Nugget September 2018 The Cricketers Garage
- Mitcham Heritage Day 2018 – another great success for Mitcham
- Protecting Mitcham’s weatherboarded cottages
- Mitcham Heritage Day Saturday 8th September 2018 programme announced
- New History Nugget July 2018 Cranmer and Beehive Bridges
- Date Valley School proving to be a bad neighbour
- Community backs Mitcham cricket pavilion campaign
- Campaign for Mitcham cricket pavilion
- Community on the Green Wednesday 25 July 2018 – all welcome
- Summer 2018 Bulletin published Free download – packed with news and information
- Local elections 2018 – Cricket Green candidates respond to our questions
26 February (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at Mitcham Parish Centre, Church Path, CR4 3BN. Open to all
26 March (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
30 April (Tuesday) AGM and monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
20 May (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
25 June (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
18 July (Thursday) Community on the Green and 50th Anniversary of Cricket Green Conservation Area celebration. Details to follow.
30 July (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
14 September (Saturday) Mitcham Heritage Day. Details coming soon.