Cricket Green Conservation Area is 50 this year. We have lots of plans to celebrate, and we’ll reveal more over time
- We are refreshing the Cricket Green Charter – following a very successful and well attended public event on Monday 8th April. Watch this space for the latest news.
- Join us at our AGM on 30th April at the Parish Centre on Church Path Mitcham CR4 4LW.
- Come to Community on the Green on the evening of 18th July to help us celebrate our 50th birthday in style – watch this space for announcements
- Look out for the programme for our special Mitcham Heritage Day all day on Saturday 14th September – bigger and better than last year’s.
Become a member today and help support our work
- Massive redevelopment of Benedict Wharf imminent
- More tarmacking of Three Kings Piece
- New History Nugget March 2019 from gas to electric street lighting
- Read our Spring 2019 Bulletin
- 18 Commonside West upward extension would damage design of contemporary flats
- White Hart development plans fall short
- Cricket Green – the next 50 years – get involved!
- New History Nugget January 2019 Robinson Crusoe
- Open spaces matter – our response to Merton Council Open Space Study
- Planning for the future – Merton’s Local Plan
- Will the Sutton Link come to Mitcham?
- White Hart restoration plans blighted by intrusive flats
- The future of Benedict Wharf
- Wandle House plans
- Memorial stone at Lower Green West war memorial
- Back garden development off Russell Road
- Cricket Green Conservation Area – 4th in Civic Voice poll to find England’s Favourite Conservation Area
- Mitcham Cricket Green Conservation Area in the running to be England’s favourite
- La Sporta demolition plan
- New History Nugget September 2018 The Cricketers Garage
- Mitcham Heritage Day 2018 – another great success for Mitcham
- Protecting Mitcham’s weatherboarded cottages
- Mitcham Heritage Day Saturday 8th September 2018 programme announced
- New History Nugget July 2018 Cranmer and Beehive Bridges
- Date Valley School proving to be a bad neighbour
- Community backs Mitcham cricket pavilion campaign
- Campaign for Mitcham cricket pavilion
- Community on the Green Wednesday 25 July 2018 – all welcome
- Summer 2018 Bulletin published Free download – packed with news and information
- Local elections 2018 – Cricket Green candidates respond to our questions
30 April (Tuesday) AGM and monthly meeting. 7pm at Mitcham Parish Centre. Open to all
20 May (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
25 June (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
18 July (Thursday) Community on the Green and 50th Anniversary of Cricket Green Conservation Area celebration. Details to follow.
30 July (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
27 August (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
14 September (Saturday) Mitcham Heritage Day. Details coming soon.
24 September (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all