Mitcham Heritage Day 10.00am to 4.30pm Saturday 14 September 2019
A day packed with free activities, events and exhibitions
Celebrating 50 years of Mitcham Cricket Green Conservation Area.
We’re tweeting weekly on the things that make Cricket Green special. Take a look, and add your own thoughts. ##CricketGreenat50
Become a member today and help support our work
- Read our Summer 2019 Bulletin
- SUEZ legacy for Benedict Wharf found wanting
- Community on the Green 2019 thank you for coming to our 50th birthday party!
- Mitcham Heritage Day – Saturday 14 September 2019
- The lessons from Worsfold House
- It’s official – Mitcham cricket pavilion is a community asset
- Community on the Green 18th July 2019 6.30pm till dusk
- Mitcham Garden Village vehicle barrier
- New History Nugget June 2019 Mitcham Bridge
- New History Nugget May 2019 King George VI Avenue
- Cricket Green Charter – have your say
- Read our 2018 Annual Review
- Massive redevelopment of Benedict Wharf imminent
- More tarmacking of Three Kings Piece
- New History Nugget March 2019 from gas to electric street lighting
- Read our Spring 2019 Bulletin
- 18 Commonside West upward extension would damage design of contemporary flats
- White Hart development plans fall short
- Cricket Green – the next 50 years – get involved!
- New History Nugget January 2019 Robinson Crusoe
- Open spaces matter – our response to Merton Council Open Space Study
- Planning for the future – Merton’s Local Plan
- Will the Sutton Link come to Mitcham?
- White Hart restoration plans blighted by intrusive flats
- The future of Benedict Wharf
- Wandle House plans
- Memorial stone at Lower Green West war memorial
- Back garden development off Russell Road
- Cricket Green Conservation Area – 4th in Civic Voice poll to find England’s Favourite Conservation Area
27 August (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
14 September (Saturday) Mitcham Heritage Day. Details coming soon.
24 September (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
29 October (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all
26 November (Tuesday) monthly meeting. 7pm at the Cricket Pavilion on Cricket Green. Open to all