Our Charter sets out principles to be used by everyone involved in policies, investment priorities and decisions about the future of Cricket Green. Learn more and download the Charter.
Become a member today and help support our work
- Cricket Green Update April 2021 (earlier issues here)
- Whither the Wilson?
- Scrutinising Merton
- Cricket Green Update March 2021 (earlier issues here)
- Capturing Cricket Green’s character
- Cricket Green Update February 2021 (earlier issues here)
- Facelift for Bramcote Parade
- Reviewing Merton Council’s Design Review Panel
- Big change at Old Bank House
- Cricket Green Update January 2021 (earlier issues here)
- Merton’s Local Plan – friend or foe?
- White Hart flats plan still falls short
- Cricket Green Update December 2020 (earlier issues here)
- Last chance for Benedict Wharf
- Cricket Green Update November 2020 (earlier issues here)
- Formal complaint over Merton Council’s handling of Mitcham Bridge plans
- Stop the chop – turning the tide on tree loss
- Cricket Green Update October 2020 (earlier issues here)
- Melrose School Heritage Assessment fails exam
- Local groups in united call for Merton Council to withdraw Mitcham Bridge plans
- Kings Arms plans are a bloated intrusion
2021 Diary Dates
In usual circumstances we hold an open meeting on the last Tuesday of the month (except December). Meetings are currently on hold. Members will be kept up to date as circumstances change. Please feel free to get in touch by email with any comments or questions.
To find out what we’ve been doing recently subscribe to our monthly Cricket Green Update – send us an email or sign up at the bottom of any previous editions, which you will find on our publications page.