We published our Annual Review for 2015 at our AGM on 26th April.
This captures the breadth and scope of our work throughout the year, and it is packed with information.
Highlights of 2015 include :
- Our Highly Commended award at the first Civic Voice Design Awards
- The first ever Mitcham Heritage Day
- Continued work on The Canons Lottery bid
- Contributing to the development of Merton Council’s Heritage Strategy
- A strong watching brief on planning and tree related matters with much action taken on both areas
- Supporting Merton in Bloom
- Continued production and distribution of our bulletin to more than 3000 local residents three times a year
And much, much more.
Read our Annual review 2015