We are delighted to be opening the Cricket Pavilion for this year’s Open House London weekend on 21 September.
Please join us at the cricket pavilion on Mitcham Cricket Green.
- Free access to the 1904 cricket pavilion with its stunning views across the cricket green and great collection of local cricketing memorabilia
- Special display about the cricketers listed on the Ruff Memorial Stone
- Refreshments. Take tea on the balcony and soak up the atmosphere
- A six a side cricket competition between multi-age sides from Mitcham Cricket Club starting at 11am and going on all day
- A free guided walk around the Cricket Green area starting at 11:30am
The cricket pavilion will be open from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Full details including how to get there are on our poster.